Hey all. I don't spend a lot of time here as you can see. However, I just wanted to say that beside being an author and artist, I also write songs, and sometimes sing them. I have a new production studio called, (what else) Lone Wolf Productions. So, thought I'd pass along my latest song, written about a week ago and finally getting to load it up on Soundcloud. Drop by if you have a minute and have a listen to it and some of the others. I write Pop, Rap, Country, Easy Listening, Folk, and whatever else comes down the pipeline. When it comes to music as I do with books, I'm all over the place!
So here it is, called: In Our Time. A lovely sentimental song, lovely to dance to or just listen, reminises with a teenage romance and how time passes, but looking back with no regrets.
No comments:
Post a Comment