There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Just a Wee Update

If you're wondering what I've been up to these days since I haven't been around here much to post, I am busy renovating, doing yard work and when I get the chance editing my proof of 1964: Chasing A Dream. 

I'm about halfway done so when I do finish I will surely let you know that it will then be available as a paperback. And let me tell you, it's beautiful. The binding is great and the pages are soft and sleek. It's longer than my other books and makes it meaty to hold. If you don't get what I mean there, what I'm saying is that there is something to it, it's not just a lightweight. 

After that I will working on a paperback for Facing Reality Book 2 of the Dream Series. Then, when fall and winter roll around I will finally get to write Book 4, After Glow. I can't wait to get started and get back to seeing what Marlee and Joe and the rest are going to be up to. I have a feeling that it is going to have a few tears in it, but a lot of love and laughter as well. 

If you'd like to see a preview or first chapters of After Glow; 1964: Chasing A Dream or any other of my books, just leave a comment and I will oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment