There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Angel's Retreat #1 in Canadian Drama

Have you read Angel's Blessing 

It's #27 in Canadian Drama. 

The sequel Angel's Retreat


is now #1. 

My Husband Died Because of Me 

is #9,  and 

The Big Bump at Number 2

 is #22, 

Take a look at some of these novels and short stories. Most of them are set in Nova Scotia. I am in the process of writing a Vampire novel called The Vampire and the Lady, and also working on a fantasy short story called Random.

I like to move around in different genres from Romance to Mystery to Fantasy. It is fun that way and doesn't get monotonous. 

Hope you all are enjoying a beautiful spring. Isn't spring grand? Of course there are many days, espcially where I live where you get crappy weather, from a mix of lovely sunshine to rain/snow mix and grey skies. But when the sky does turn blue and the sun reigns in the heavens, it is such a glory to enjoy. The warm sun on your face and body which reaches upward to meet the sun and its lovely heat. Thank you all for hanging in here and being loyal followers. And if you haven't joined my website yet, please do so you won't miss any posts. 

If anyone has a request for a post or maybe a guest post, I will do my best to make that happen. Also, if anyone would like to see writings or excerpts from any of my novels or short stories, please just ask and I will easily make that happen. Cheers and have a good day. Happy writing and Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment