There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

I'm Back!

So sorry to have been away so long. I see that my last post here was early October. All I can tell you is that I have been working on a print book and believe me it's taken a long while and a big chunk of my time. 
I am pleased to say though that right now I am waiting for the proof print of Angel's Blessing. If all goes well when I check it out, I can hit publish and anyone who wishes will be able to obtain a soft cover version of Angel's Blessing on Amazon.com.

Right now I am working on getting the sequel Angel's Retreat into a POD. (print on demand) book as well. I am getting close to the end of my final editing and already have the cover done. It won't be long until both Angel's Blessing and Angel's Retreat will be available in print.

I hope to get back here soon and discuss what it's been like to create a print book through Createspace. Some people find this an easy option while others find it a nightmare. I just found it 'new' and very different and more complicated than publishing an e book through Kindle Direct Publishing. 

Looking forward to posting more often with info on writing. Until then, Happy Writing and Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment