There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 29 July 2012

My newest novel, Death and Deceit is now available

Well, the voting for the book trailer contest is over and I only got three votes, so that's the way it goes. I wasn't expecting to win anyway. 
I just wanted to drop by and mention that my latest novel, Death and Deceit is now available on Amazon and Smashwords and will probably be available on Barnes and Noble, Apple, Sony and others in about two weeks. 
This is a story about a young woman who gets herself in trouble by going into an online chat room. And when her real life collides with the online chat, then trouble begins to brew. You can read a more detailed description on Amazon and Smashwords. Also on Amazon you can read an excerpt. This is a mystery/suspense novel and keeps you turning pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment