There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Jo Linsdell, Guest Author, June 20

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that on June 20, Jo Linsdell will be presenting a guest post on how to illustrate a children's book. I'm not sure of the name of the guest post yet, but you can be sure it will be interesting! 


I did an author interview with Jo in December, 2011, and it turned out to be one of my most popular posts, so I know you are interested in what Jo is doing now. At that time Jo was promoting her book  Italian For Tourists.

Jo is also the creator and manager of the multi award winning site WRITERS AND AUTHORS and founder and organizer of PROMO DAY an international online event for people in the writing industry.

The name of her latest children's book is Out and About at the Zoo. It's the first book in a series of rhyming children's picture books. Jo is both the author and illustrator. Release date is June 1, 2012. Be sure and watch for it, and watch for the guest post. It should be fun.

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fabulous intro Carol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your more than welcome, Jo. I'm looking forward to getting your guest post up tomorrow. I am very interested in book illustrating myself.

    ReplyDelete