There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 23 December 2011

Winter Wishes


Should I have three wishes for writers on this day, the first would be for good health to help you on your way. To write takes lots of energy, stamina, and grit. It can't be done without a will of willingness, grind and spit. 


The second would be a wish for fluency. I wish the words will come, the ones you need to do the deed, to get the writing done. 


The third sounds strange because you'd say what's it got to do with writing anyway? But number three is Family, and if you have the privilege to have such a thing, then take some time away from writing and spend it with your kin.


True inspiration comes from friends and loved ones every day. Just look around at the little ones, just toddlers, what do they know of the world anyway? But watch their eyes and hear them laugh, and feel their joy and glee. Take a lesson from the young and maybe you'll agree.


If I had a fourth wish and I do, then it would be...BE YOUNG! Play, enjoy, run, romp, laugh until your belly hurts. If you can. If you can't, do it in your heart. 


But however you enjoy this time of year, love and LOVE BIG! Joyous greetings of the season to one and all.

2 comments:

  1. I’m a writer, book lover, and your newest blog follower! My blog is Life of Lois Feel free to stop on by.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lois, I will be sure and give your blog a look see. Welcome to my blog, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete